Below you can find our network's terms & conditions
Below you can find our network's terms & conditions
Upon acceptance of the offer by the offeree to participate in the promotion, an invoice will be attached to an email which will be sent to the offeree using an email address supplied by the offeree, the amount on the invoice is payable upon successful delivery of the email to the offeree, the offeree is responsible for artwork and content, which the offeror reserves the right to decide on what is or is not appropriate.
Whilst we act in good faith dealing with the offeree we cannot be held responsible for the pricing and delivery of any service and or product that they advertise on our media.
The execution of client media design and presentation on the appropriate web sites will make use of the client material available on the internet and is subject to client approval and third party intellectual property rights, however in the case where the client formally indicates non acceptance of the use of client material available on the internet, then it will be the client’s responsibility to provide appropriate material at the client’s earliest convenience. Whilst all reasonable effort is undertaken to fulfil the specific requests of our clients, we do expect our client to advise us as soon as possible via email when they are dissatisfied with a result so that we can remedy immediately. Kindly note that whatever the circumstance and as set out on the invoice no refunds will be given after payment of invoice.
This offering is underpinned by a loyal network of followers that have been built up over many years and a conscious effort has been made to invest in these followers using target promotions, interesting newsletters and social media.
The technology used by SA Web Worx has enabled us to cross market these directories of products and services within the network to the delight of our preferred partners.
Google as with other effective search engines, encourages any and all entities either by means of code, funds or a combination thereof to appear in the range of first results on each and every search action. Not every supplier of products and services can be in the range of these first results.
We pride ourselves on being an organically grown company and by means of code only, will we continue to explore all available opportunities to enhance our visibility on search engine results, however looking after our private network is and will always be our top priority.
WEBSITE DESIGN & HOSTING
1) S A Webworx (Webworx) terms and conditions cover web site design and services that provide (and/or include) internet services, including but not limited to hosting services (data/content hosting, server hosting, web hosting and e-mail services). The design and set up of the web site will be known as a project, which will commence on payment of the advance and be completed within an agreed time frame upon final payment, all other services will be charged on a case by case basis
2) Webworx reserves the right to alter and adapt its terms and conditions as and when circumstances deem it appropriate to do
3) Whilst Webworx will apply every reasonable effort to ensure search engine optimization, Webworx cannot be held responsible for any decline and or alteration that may occur in third party search engine optimization ratings nor can search positions be guaranteed
4) Acceptance of these terms and conditions means that the client and or customer (the client) will
4.1) Adhere to and comply with South African and, where applicable, international, legislation and regulations
4.2) Take responsibility for their own users where appropriate and applicable
4.3) Not engage in any and all Activities, which;
4.3.1) are unlawful, incitement to commit criminal acts, harmful to, interferes with the use of Webworx network or systems, and or the network of any other provider
4.3.2) interferes with the use or enjoyment of services received by others
4.3.3) infringes on any and all intellectual property rights
4.4.4) constitutes abuse, a security risk and or a violation of privacy
4.4.5) results in the publication of material which is, threatening, offensive, harmful, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory and or hate speech
4.4.6) are pornographic, are satanic, promote violence and or promote anti-social behavior
5) The client is responsible for the project specifications and to pay; an advance of 50% of the contract fee, which is not refundable and the balance upon completion of the project
6) Payment of the advance will constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions as set out herewith
7) Webworx commit to complete the project within the agreed time frame subject to the cooperation of the client as and when required
8) Webworx cannot be held responsible for delays outside of their control, including but not limited to equipment failure, Third Party Hosting Services, and internet connections
9) Webworx will apply every reasonable effort to ensure that the completed project will perform well in current major browsers, but cannot guarantee backward compatibility (i.e. functionality on older devices and software)
CLIENT INPUT AND COPYRIGHT
10) Required documentation refers to any and all information necessary for the timeous commencement and delivery of the project by Webworx
11) The Client is to provide all Required Documentation electronically to Webworx to initiate work on the project
12) If the Client has not submitted or provided all the Required Documentation within 30 (Thirty) calendar days from Invoice date, the project will be put on hold until further notice
13) The Client has to ensure that they have the Copyright for all material supplied.
14) Webworx independent contractors, affiliates, agents, agencies or any associates involved in a Client’s project will not be liable or held responsible for any Copyright disputes.
15) If and when Webworx are informed that material was provided without the required Copyright, illegal content will be removed immediately and the Client will be billed with the cost thereof.
16) Webworx does not take any responsibility for any and all content supplied from the Client without proper Copyright whatsoever
17) The Client shall supply all content wording to be published in accordance with the specified project unless otherwise agreed to
18) The Client shall supply all Graphic Images to be published in accordance with the specified project unless otherwise agreed to
19) Graphic Images (including but not limited to artwork and logos) supplied by the Client, must be of high digital quality and applicable format.
20) Photographs supplied by the Client must be of high digital quality and applicable format
PAYMENT AND HOSTING
21) Hosting via Webworx allows for allocated disk space limited to the Hosting package. Disk over-usage will be charged at the appropriate rate at that time, Invoiced to the Client’s account and must be paid upon receipt of invoice
22) Monthly Hosting & Yearly Domain Fees must be paid upon receipt of invoice
23) Payments not received will automatically suspend the Client’s Hosting service, thus deactivating the Client’s website and linked e-mail accounts.
24) A reactivation fee, at the appropriate rate at that time, will be billed to the Client.
25) Hosting fees not received for 2 consecutive invoices irrevocably terminates the linked website and associated e-mail accounts with the host. The Client’s domain registration remains for the balance of the yearly domain fee paid, but no software, design and/or development work associated with the domain is recoverable by reactivation hereafter.
26) Webworx reserves the right to suspend the Client’s services due to non-payment and charge fees, at the appropriate rate at that time, on all arrears in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
27) Hosting cancellations are only accepted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 1st of the new month as it carries a calendar month notice period.
28) All outstanding payments must be paid up to date before the Client’s Hosting services will be terminated with Webworx, thus enabling release to transfer to a Third Party Hosting Service Provider.
29) The Client has to provide Webworx with their Cpanel, FTP and database details to upload onto the Webworx software.
30) If the Client uses a Third Party Service Provider on Webworx’s recommendation, the Client will enter into an agreement directly with that Third Party Service Provider.
31) Webworx will not be held liable or have any responsibility for the Client’s Hosting Services via a Third Party Service Provider as Webworx does not have control over the status of hosting, domain renewals or e-mail when not hosted with Webworx
32) All technical aspects of websites must be referred to the Client’s Third Party Hosting Service Provider.
33) Webworx will however assist the Client upon request with Third Party Hosting Service Provider(s). The time involved may be billed to the Client at the discretion of Webworx
34) On design completion of the Client’s website, the website will be activated for 2 (two) working days, in order for the Client to preview and respond with amendments and/or improvements, within these 2 (two) working days, by e-mail
35) However the Client’s actual website will not be affected as Webworx does all its work on a remote basis
36) The Client is required to e-mail the Proof of Payment to Webworx, which will be reciprocated with an email, allocating payment to said Invoice, to the Client, when said funds are confirmed by Webworx
37) All work remains the property of Webworx until the full and final payment is received.
38) Activation of the Client’s website is conditional on these Terms & Conditions
39) The Completion Date of a project is affected by feedback and received content from the Client, time-frames will be adjusted within reason
40) The Client is also required to report any faults or request minor alterations (within the initial Agreement) within the 2 (two) working days referred to above, by e-mail
41) Should Webworx not receive a reply within 2 (two) working days via e-mail, the Client’s website is considered finalised and complete. Therefore, Webworx take no responsibility for website content errors thereafter.
42) Any further adjustments or amendments after this date will be at an additional cost
43) Additional Work requested and agreed to, or any other work in progress for the Client’s website after the Completion Date of the original Agreement, will be billed as a new project and be subject to these terms and conditions
44) Webworx may suggest Additional Work for the Client’s project, including but not limited to graphic design, software, and such like. to enhance the Client’s website functionality and appearance, and reserves the right to do so free of charge or depending upon the scope of what is agreed may result in a new project
45) The Client may request Webworx access to their website’s Content Management System (CMS). Upon doing so, the Client indemnifies Webworx from any changes made by the Client or any third party to the website, which includes but is not limited to any content changes, software updates, added software, or loss of information.
46) A restoration fee in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, quoted and agreed to, will be billed when having to restore a website.
47) Webworx commit to respond to any technical error, which may be the result of their Hosting services, design software or any plausible fault, omission or neglect on their part within what was agreed to, within a time frame negotiated with the client
48) Webworx are not liable to Client(s) or responsible for said products and/or services of Client(s) whose invoices are not paid
49) Webworx are not a credit service provider and does not grant any credit facilities whatsoever.
50) All Invoices are billed to the Client’s account and e-mailed to the Client in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and payments made by the Client are allocated to Invoices upon Webworx having confirmed receipt of said funds.
51) Telephonic, Skype or e-mail queries will be responded to free of charge for confirmed Clients
52) Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions regarding payments and fees will result in legal action from Webworx legal representative(s), and the full outstanding balance becomes payable.
53) All legal cost resulting from non-payment will be accrued to the Client’s outstanding balance.
54) Should the Client cancel the project at any time, all fees up to that point of work will be calculated. Any amount greater than the 50% advance will be billed to the Client. This is payable upon receipt of invoice
55) Hosting and Domain Fees are non-refundable
56) Webworx reserves the right at its discretion to cancel this Agreement should the Client breach any of the Terms and Conditions stated herein
57) Webworx will not be held liable for any viruses, hacking, malicious content or any Security breaches pertaining to any third party applications or to the Client’s website
58) Webworx Hosting service provider may at any time suspend a domain should any viruses or malicious content be exposed through hacking or security breaches by any third party application or website
COMPETITIONS, PRIZES & PROMOTIONS
The promoter is Allpimatt Business Planning and Solutions (Pty) Ltd whose address is 1106 Courtyard, Gants Centre, Strand Western Cape South Africa, the competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years and over except any consultant connected with the promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the promoter or judging the competition.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
Notwithstanding, the promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions whenever it deems it appropriate to do so.
There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition, details of how to enter and the closing dates of entry are available on each individual prize page.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter, whilst every attempt will be undertaken to ensure bona fide entrants, in the event that evidence manifests that the winner is not a qualified entrant then he or she will be disqualified.
The winner will be notified on Facebook and via email within 28 days of the closing date.
It is the winners responsibility to regularly check our facebook pages and their email addresses to see if they are a winner. If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification via post or email, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and either pick a replacement winner or extend the prize promotion or cancel the prize.
There is a reasonable probability that certain key words example competition and winner could be filtered as SPAM or such like when receiving emails. Participants in our promotion campaigns are kindly requested to check their SPAM or similar folders to find out whether or not they may be a prize recipient.
All potential prize winners in our social media are required to be natural persons and are able to produce a valid identity document when requested to do so in order to verify their participation.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please note in accepting a prize sponsor on our social media platform, we first obtain a formal voucher that the sponsor will honour his or her obligation and that he or she has the authority to do so. We act in good faith in this regard, we cannot be held responsible if the sponsor reneges on his or her obligation and or misrepresents his or her authority, in such instances we will formalize the circumstance and remove the sponsor from any and all marketing platforms within our sphere of influence.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be resolved in accordance with the rules of the arbitration foundation of South Africa by an arbiter appointed by the foundation.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely for such purpose.
The company is privileged to provide marketing support to a variety of products and services of excellent value and our successful journey has attracted many players some of which are highly competitive in specific target markets, the company cannot take a position for or against any one player over another when it comes to the use of its marketing media
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.